PAINT & DRILLING (API) GRADE BARITE LUMP
1. As a weighting agent for drilling fluids in oil and gas exploration.
2. Used in the car, electronics, TV screen, rubber, and glass ceramics and paint industry.
3. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
4. As clarifying agent for glass products.
5. Radiation shielding and medical applications; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
Density : 4.0-4.4 gr/cm3
Barium Sulphate: 92%min
Whiteness: 92%min ( Paint Grade)
Low Fe Content
All Sizes Available